First official release
Use msi contained within release.zip for Visual Studio 2008 integration.
Changes since RC2
Several style and minor bug fixes for sample code.
- Adding WiX UI for tools installer
Displays eula, allows install dir to be changed, and states
the VS package is preview unlike spark itself which is release
- Fix for partial containing dot in their name
The problem lies in System.IO.Path.ChangeExtension when there is a dot
in filename. EnsureSparkExtension adds .spark when needed. Doesn't
support templatename.spark.spark as filename.
- Fixing the order of operations restoring the _content named "view"
This resolves a problem when Html.RenderPartial was invoked within
a call to Html.RenderPartial.
The collection was restored before the view was reinserted, so it wasn't
being added to the correct dictionary. The use of outerView._content
prevents this from happenning regardless of the order of restoration.
- Reversing order of nested layouts
MonoRail specific. The convention for nesting when multiple layouts are
named is in the other order than Spark was implemented with. This should
bring Spark back into line with the others.
- Correcting place where ViewContext is given partial file names
It was only looking at the two known locations. The ability
to put shared at several levels, like an area subfolder, wasn't
- Removed dependency to MvcContrib
References to MvcContrib would be reintroduced as sample
- Using the HTML font-and-color names instead of Spark specific names
This should allow users with customized color settings to continue
using their existing scheme. It also means you can't have different
color schemes for html and spark files, but that is much less of